Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Wonderful Mother - From Alyse

Okay so I know this isn't my blog, but I just wanted to post something on my moms real quick. She does not give herself much credit sometimes, (but then again who ever really does?) and she should be proud of herself with the progress she is making. I just want her to know how much I love and appreciate her and all she does for me and my siblings. She is a wonderful mom that just wants to do and be the best for us. I also wanted to post this picture for her, so you all can see how great her new hair is! I absolutely LoVe it, and think it makes her look even more beautiful! Remember... things just get better from here. One day at a time!

4 comments:

Life these days...... said...

Hey Lori!!!! It was so good to hear from you. Isn't crazy to see that we all have grown up so fast?!?!? I miss you guys. You were such a good 2nd mom to us! & Alyse is always such a good friend! Keep in touch...
Taeya

Heather said...

I love your mom too Alyse. Hey and I never knew that is how you spelt your name, how did I miss that. Your mom is also lucky to have great kids who take care of her. Keep up the good work, you guys are great. Luv ya

Shantell said...

What a great family you are! I'm glad you are my friends. Shantell

Life these days...... said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!